The plot for the construction of self-service car wash must meet two basic criteria: an attractive location and sufficient space to build the facility. To be considered as an attractive plot of land for construction of non-contact car wash should meet as many of the following criteria:
- location near the large gatherings of people such as the town center, residential houses, blocks, towns over 5,000 inhabitants,
- location along major streets and roads, at junctions, roundabouts, at enhancing the attractiveness of objects, such as petrol stations, gas stations, shopping malls, supermarkets, shops, diagnostic stations, etc.
- good visibility of the object,
- easy access, the possibility of turning to the right and left,
- suitable land area, so that you can set the car wash with the possibility of passage, which increases comfort
The following table summarizes the minimum area for the construction of self-service car wash, depending on the number of stands and number of vacuum cleaners.
|Car wash type
||Lot size for car wash
||Lot size with access
|2-bay module car wash
|3-bay module car wash
|4-bay module car wash
|4-bay container car wash
|5-bay module car wash
|5-bay container car wash
|6-bay module car wash
|6-bay container car wash
Additionally, there is the possibility of placing a vacuum cleaner. We assume that a area needed for cleaning the interior of the car is 20 m2. So for every such positions you need 20m2, plus accesses.
Touchless car wash type of investment can be realized on the basis of land purchased or leased. However, when signing the contract is worth remembering that to assembly a car wash must agree to the respective governing body or urban planning mayor. So let’s conclude with the owner of the land conditional agreement to purchase or lease, entering into force only after obtaining zoning, or after checking whether there is a master plan for the site allows you to build this type of investment.
The term of the lease
Conclude a lease contract is worth in the longest period, so that we can safely operate and benefit from the growing popularity of the object. This type of contract is usually concluded for a period of 5 to 20 years.